Hey guys! As you will soon become aware of, I am obsessed with makeup. It’s only been about a year since the obsession really flourished, but once it did it consumed my life. I watch YouTube videos on the daily, have a decent sized makeup collection, and recently made my first (and second) Sephora purchases. So here is my Beauty Blogger Tag.
1. What is the one product you could never go with out? Probably mascara. A really great mascara.
2. Favorite makeup brand. Wet n’ Wild. But E.L.F. has some good stuff too.
3. Who is your style inspiration? Casey Holmes
4. So you remember the first makeup item you ever purchased? I believe it was an L.A. Colors eye shadow palette at the Dollar Store.
5. Who is your favorite beauty vlogger or YouTuber? Casey Holmes
6. What are your top five makeup brands? Wet n’ Wild, E.L.F., Too Faced, Smashbox, and Cover girl.
7. What is your beauty tip? If you don’t have to wear foundation, don’t. Even with the right primers and things foundation can be damaging. And usually, we don’t have the best primers or foundations. So if it’s not absolutely necessary, don’t use it.
8. Why did you start blogging? I love writing and would one day like a career doing it. I also think it’s a great platform and a good way to express myself. I love the blogging community and enjoy being able to connect with other bloggers.
9. Random fact about yourself? I’m more scared of bees than I am spiders. Also, I hate crinkle cut fries.
10. How much do you spend on beauty products every month? It depends. This month I spent way more on makeup than I ever have. I can go months without buying makeup though and be just fine. As I said, I have a nice collection. But this month I came into some money and thought it would be fun to go into Sephora. I don’t regret it. Okay, maybe a little.
11. Describe your dream makeup haul. I recently fell in love with Too Faced Cosmetics. And the other night I went on the website and filled my cart. It was almost $600. I would love to be able to buy everything that was in my cart.
12. How often do you wash your makeup brushes? Probably not as often as I should.
13. If you could only choose to do one before leaving the house, would you do your hair or makeup? Makeup.
14. Five beauty products you couldn’t live without? Foundation, eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, and my flat iron.
15. What advice would you give someone just starting out in makeup? Watch a lot of YouTube videos. It definitely helped me. Also, don’t think you have to have the best, most expensive makeup. If anything, invest in good skin care products.