Hi friends! Welcome back! I’m so glad you are here. Last Tuesday I did a post all about packing for college (and it has continued to be popular). But today I wanted to do something for everyone. Whether you are in college or not, if you ever travel or visit someone or somewhere occasionally you might find this post helpful. So here are some things I learned about packing while traveling back and forth to school.
- You don’t need to pack your entire wardrobe. You only need outfits for the days you will be gone. Make sure, however, you have at least one dressy outfit just in case.
- You only need a maximum of 2-3 pairs of shoes. Casual, dressy, and sandals if it’s warm weather.
- Do not forget underwear.
- Pack minimal jewelry. I would suggest not taking it at all if you normally don’t wear it. Traveling with jewelry can be a mess and dangerous as it might be stolen. So make sure you absolutely need it before packing it.
- Bring your cell phone and charger.
- Don’t forget things like shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, and anything else you use regularly.
- Pack minimal makeup. I love makeup, but I have found that some things are better left behind.
- Bring a comb or brush and whatever you use to style your hair.
So those are some basic packing tips. Customize this to fit you needs or desires. Comment below some of your tips. Maybe I can learn something new. Don’t forget to like this and comment letting me know some other tips and tricks you would like to see. Follow if you’re not already and I will see you next time.