Hey guys! Welcome back. I wanted to write something a little different. I know a lot of people do something similar to this, so I wanted to do one of my own. This will be especially helpful if you are or will be living in a dorm. They are small, but that doesn’t mean they are easy to clean and keep organized and tidy. Here is how I clean (my side) of my dorm room.
- Make the bed. The first thing I do in the morning is make my bed. It’s super simple, but makes the room look super put together.
- Take out the trash. My trash sometimes accumulates at various speeds. Some days I have a lot of it, some days I don’t have any. It just depends on what I’m doing. But I generally just take it out when it’s full.
- Contain the laundry. Put your clean clothes away. Don’t leave them in a basket beside your bed. Put them up. Your room will look so much better. Put your dirty clothes in the basket. My worst habit is throwing my clothes in the floor when I take them off and not putting them in the basket where they belong.
- Put things away. I usually have miscellaneous items lying around that I forget to put away. Things like makeup, pens, papers, and things like that. So when I’m cleaning I put these things away.
- Wipe down surfaces. We have a sink in our room so I clean this regularly. I also wipe down my desk.
- Sweep floor. This is the thing I sometimes forget to do. I don’t know why.
And that’s it for my cleaning tips and tricks. I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to follow before you leave and I will see you next time!