Hey guys! Welcome back. This post is all about things you need for Fall. Of course this is opinion and you may not need all of these things, but I thought this was a cool idea for a post. Also, this gives you guys an opportunity to let me know in the comments what some of your fall essentials are. This post will talk about makeup, skin care, lifestyle, and maybe some food/drinks. So let me know what you think as well as what you consider fall essentials.
- A really great full coverage foundation. If you already have a full coverage foundation that you love, definitely keep using that. You are less likely to sweat it off in the fall months. If you don’t have one and need a recommendation I recommend the Wet n’ Wild PhotoFocus Foundation. It doesn’t last all day necessarily, but in college who really needs it to? Also, check out the comments to leave a recommendation or find one.
- A basic eye shadow palette with neutral colors. Of course if you have other colors and palettes that’s totally fine, but having a really great neutral palette can be great on those mornings when you wake up late, but still want some eye shadow.
- A subtle blush shade. In the fall I like to transition from bronzer to blush. I wear both all year, but in the spring and summer I focus more on bronzer and in fall and winter I focus more on blush. So in the fall my cheeks stand out more and I’m not necessarily focused on looking tan and bronzed. I use the blush and bronzer from Wet n’ Wild.
- A really great go-to lip product. If you don’t already have one and are looking for a cheap product that’s still really good I highly recommend the Wet n’ Wild (see a trend here?) Catsuit Liquid Lipsticks. They go on like a lipgloss, but dry down matte like a lipstick.
- Exfoliator. Exfoliating your skin in the fall is so important. It helps get the dead skin off and really cleans your face. I don’t really have a recommendation because I never use the same one.
- Moisturizer. You need to moisturize every day and every night. That’s one tip I always always always give. Especially if you have dry skin. You will see such a difference in your skin if after you wash it you moisturize. I use the Garnier Skin Active moisturizers. I use the one with sunscreen during the day and the Moisture repair one (for dry skin) at night.
- Body Lotion. Literally any kind is better than none. I use lotions from Bath & Body Works, but if you don’t want to spend a ton of money Walmart also has some great options.
- Water. During Fall and Winter people tend to slack off on drinking water because it’s not hot outside. But it’s still really important.
- Hot Chocolate. Literally the greatest thing ever.
And I think that is it. Let us know in the comments if you have any recommendations. I look forward to seeing what you guys think. If you have or do a Fall Essentials post also link that in the comments so we can check that out. Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it and follow before you leave and I will see you next time!