Hey guys! Welcome back. I know I say this every month, but I seriously cannot believe September is nearly over. Fall break is one week a way and I am so excited! But anyway, it’s time for my September reflection and favorites, so here we go.
At the end of August I had 63 followers. My goal for September was to get to 70. I surpassed that by 15! I now have 85 followers! Thank you all so much!
My goals for October are to get to 100 followers and to start posting everyday again. I really miss it.
I had several, but here are some music favorites.
- “Can’t Say No”–Dan & Shay
- “How Not To”–Dan & Shay
- “No Such Thing As A Broken Heart”–Old Dominion
- “Unapologetic”–Kelsea Ballerini
- “How You Get the Girl”–Taylor Swift
- “Look What You Made Me Do”–Taylor Swift
- “Unforgettable”–Thomas Rhett
- “Life’s About To Get Good”–Shania Twain
- “My Mistake”–Cam
- Lime Skittles
- Mini Ravioli
- Hot Chocolate
Hopefully next month I can have even more new stuff to share with you guys. I hope you enjoyed this. Thank you so much for stopping by. Please remember to like this. Comment below what some of your favorite things were this month so I have new stuff to try in October. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!