Hey guys! Welcome back. It’s almost the last month of 2017 and I could not be more thrilled. I love December and Christmas and the idea of beginning a new year! I have a few favorites this month–some new and some old, but I thought they were all worth mentioning. There are music favorites, food favorites, favorite TV shows, favorite beauty products, and whatever else my heart desires. I hope you enjoy this. Don’t forget to comment below what your favorites are so I have some new things to check out in December. Thanks for reading!
The first thing is music favorites. First of all I have been loving Kelsea Ballerini this month. Her new album Unapologetically is amazing. Seriously go check it out now. Some favorites from the album are:
- “Get Over Yourself”
- “In Between”
- “Miss Me More”
- “I Hate Love Songs”
These are just my personal favorites from the album. Another artist that I have been loving this month comes to no surprise to many of you, Thomas Rhett. I love “Craving You”, “Grave”, and “Marry Me”. In general I just love Thomas Rhett. I have also been loving Raelynn this month, but I love all of her songs so just go check them out.
Food favorites include the Hershey’s Cookies and Cream Crunchers, Sour Cream and Onion Chips, Almonds, White Cheddar Cheez-its, and slim jims. I have also been loving strawberries and bananas. I found that I really enjoy yogurt as well.
My favorite TV show this month was Gilmore Girls. I didn’t really watch anything else to be completely honest. I started watching the series for the fifth time this month if that tells you anything.
I have several beauty and skin care related favorites for you this month. Some are old and some are new. But I thought I would let you know what I discovered that I love and the things that I continue to love.
- First is the Wet n’ Wild PhotoFocus foundation. It’s been my favorite for months.
- The Maybelline Fit Me Concealer is the concealer I have been using for quite a while and it is still a favorite. I recently tried the Maybelline Better Skin concealer and I like that one as well, but it costs a bit more.
- I tried the L’oreal face mask and I love it. I definitely recommend checking it out. It’s only like $6 for over 4 ounces. It’s amazing.
- I love the Wet n’ Wild bronzer in Take Me to Brazil (I think that’s the name) as a bronzer. I use the shade Ticket to Cabana as an everyday highlight.
- I also love the E.L.F daily face wash.
- I also want to shout out the E.L.F. and Wet n’ Wild brushes. Also, the pink L’oreal sponge. All of these are excellent products to have on hand.
I think those are all the favorites I have for this month. Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Comment your favorites below. Don’t forget to follow if you are not already and I hope to see you next time!