Hey guys! Welcome back. It’s the third day of Blogmas and my list gave to me–a Christmas playlist. So you guys are getting my Christmas playlist today. Keep in mind that I habitually listen to Christmas music, so this is not my entire playlist, but just the ones that I love the most.
- “Do You Hear What I Hear”–Carrie Underwood.
- “Where are you Christmas?”–Faith Hill
- “Joy to the World”
- “Little Drummer Boy”
- “Go Tell It On The Mountain”
- “Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer” (Nostalgia hits me hard here)
- “Let It Snow” (Not to be confused with “Let It Go”)
- “I’ll Be Home For Christmas”
- “Santa Baby”
- Let It Be Christmas”
- “Christmas Don’t Be Late”
- “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas”
- “O Holy Night”
- Christmas Must Be Something More”–Taylor Swift
- “Jingle Bells” (Nothing gets you in the Christmas Spirit quite like this tune.)
Those are my all time favorite Christmas songs. Feel free to share yours below. Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let me know if you would like a list of my all time favorite songs. Don’t forget to follow if you are not already and I hope to see you next time!