Hey guys! Welcome back. We are continuing on with Blogmas today. So here are my hair care tips for the Winter.
1. Deep condition your hair. Conditioner is great, but it’s a temporary fix usually. Deep conditioning your hair at least once a week is like lotion for your skin. I recommend the L’Oreal Damage Repair Hair Mask. It works wonders and smells great. Also, the Aussie 3 minute miracle deep conditioner is great.
2. Wash your hair less often. I only wash my hair twice a week. It keeps my hair from drying out more than it already it.
3. Trim your hair. It’s easier to manage without all those dead ends. It looks better too.
4. Avoid using heating tools. Try not to blow dry, curl, or straighten your hair as much as you can. Let it be natural and give it a break.
5. Drink water. This benefits from the inside out. It will hydrate your hair (and you skin too). Your hair will look healthier and shinier.
6. Handle with care. Be gentle with your hair in the winter. Especially if you tend to be harsh with it other times in the year. Let your hair relax. Avoid those heating tools, don’t use too many sticky or harsh chemical products, and take your time with it in the shower. You won’t regret it.
7. Switch up your shampoo. I switch up my shampoo and conditioner every time I run out because it keeps my hair from getting too used to one brand. It helps my hair react to what the products are trying to do.
Those are all of my tips! What are some of yours? Comment below. I hope you enjoyed this! Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you are not already and I hope to see you next time!