Hey guys! Welcome back. It is Day 19 of Blogmas and Christmas is quickly approaching. I hope you are all as excited as I am. Today I thought I would write a post on a few ideas to get into the Christmas spirit. That is, if you are not already. But I know not everyone enjoys Christmas as much as I do, so this may be helpful to those of you out there. If you are in the Christmas spirit, hopefully this will help you be even more so.
1. Decorate. Decorate your room, your house, your office, or whatever you can decorate. Putting up decoration helps it look like Christmas which leads to it feeling like Christmas.
2. Listen to Christmas music. There is nothing quite like some Christmas music to make it feel like Christmas. You can listen to it at work, at home, and in the car. It is a great thing to have on in the background no matter what you are doing.
3. Watch Christmas movies. Curling up on the couch or in bed is one of the best ways to get into the Holiday spirit. There are so many great movies. It’s a great way to spend time alone or with friends or family.
4. Bake. I don’t know what it is, but baking just seems so much more fun around Christmas time. There are so many different ideas and things to make out there. You could never get bored or run out of things to try.
5. Enjoy seasonal treats. Candy canes, egg nog, gingerbread. Any holiday treat that only comes once a year. That is a sure fire way to get into the Christmas spirit. You can only enjoy it while it lasts, which is half the fun.
6. Get crafty. Gingerbread houses, Christmas decorations, or gifts for certain people-all of these things could help you bring out your creative side AND help you get into the Christmas spirit.
7. Send Christmas cards. Sending Christmas cards is a great way to remember those you care about. Spreading holiday cheer is a great way to find some for yourself. Christmas cards are a classic way to do this.
8. Give back. Donate time or money to others. Get out of your house and go out and help celebrate Christmas with those who need it. Finding the Christmas spirit with others who are less fortunate will remind you of why Christmas is so special.
9. Head out to stores. You don’t have to actually buy anything, but being in places that have Christmas decorations about and play Christmas music in the background will help put you in the Christmas spirit.
10. Check out holiday events. There are usually concerts, plays, and other things happening around you that are centered around Christmas. People usually enjoy putting on shows or activities for the community. Go check them out!
Those are a few ways to help get into the Christmas spirit. Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Be sure to comment any questions you have for my Q&A coming up on Saturday. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!