Hey guys! Welcome back. Happy New Year!!! Welcome to 2018. If it is still 2017 where you are just pretend for a moment that it is 2018. I cannot believe that the year is over. It was a long one for sure. So much happened. There are so many things that I am thankful for and so many accomplishments I am proud of. I really outdid myself this year. I know that doing a New Year’s Resolution post is cliche, but there really is no better way to start a year than with some goals. Even if I don’t follow through with them, I believe that any progress is better than none. So here are my goals for the new year.
1. Stop being so much of a pushover. I am a pushover. I let people walk all over me and take advantage of me. It’s time for that to end. I need to take control of my life and not let anyone try to run it for me.
2. There is a goal I have that I can’t exactly mention. I promised myself that I wouldn’t tell anyone that I planned on doing this this year, that I would show them when I accomplished it. But I am really excited and looking forward to the journey (mostly).
3. Be content with the decisions I make. I find myself questioning myself and my decisions. I don’t trust myself and I am very rarely confident in myself. I want to be happy with the things I decide.
4. Be active on my blog. It’s been such a great year for my blog and I want to continue that in 2018. I see big milestones being reached in 2018 and I could not be more excited.
5. Sit down and actually study. I don’t study nearly as much as I should, although my grades are far from awful. I could do so much better if I devoted time to my studies.
6. Have some kind of plan. For life anyway. I need to figure out exactly what I want to do and start making it happen.
7, Strive for good grades and a high GPA. College is almost over for me and I want to get the most out of it that I can.
8. Get more involved. There are so many things going on that I want to be a part of. I want to be involved in things that matter.
9. Get and stay organized. My life is a huge mess and I want to end that. I want to get everything together, physically and mentally, and keep it that way.
10. Let certain things and certain people go. This is never an easy thing to do, but there is never a better time than the start of a fresh, new year to cut people out of my life. I believe that it will make for an amazing 2018.
Thank you so much for reading! Those are my New Year’s Resolutions. Do you have any? Feel free to share them in the comments. I hope you enjoyed this! Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!