Hey guys! Welcome back. I went on a little but (okay a lot a bit) spending spree this weekend and I wanted to share with you all what I got. It’s very rare that I buy this much stuff (especially from one place unless it’s Walmart). But I got a bunch of stuff from Ulta and thought I would share it with you. If you want to see reviews on any of these things let me know in the comments. Let me know what you are most looking forward to. Also, if you have tried any of these things let me know your thoughts in the comments below. Now let’s get started!
- Eye Blender Brush by Essence ($1.99) I bought this on impulse and I am a firm believe that you can never have too many makeup brushes. Especially for eye shadow because you are always using different colors and you don’t always have time to clean your brushes to use a different color.
- Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette by Morphe x Jaclyn Hill ($38.00) I think this is what I am most excited abut. It’s so pretty. It was almost $40.00 but I feel like it is definitely worth it.
- Foundation Blender by L’Oreal ($7.99) This is what I use all the time to blend my foundation. It is amazing. I bought it as a backup for when I need a new one.
- Photo Focus Foundation ($5.99) We all know I love this, so this again was a backup so I don’t run out.
- Fit Me Concealer ($6.99) Again, another backup because I go though this stuff like crazy and always like to have a new one on hand.
- Photo Focus Dewey Face Primer by Wet n’ Wild ($499) I am also super excited for this. I haven’t tried it yet and am excited to see how it works with the foundation.
- SkinActive Micellar Water by Garnier ($5.39) This is what I use to take off my makeup most of the time and it works like a charm.
- SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist w/ Rose Water by Garnier ($8.99) I haven’t tried this but it is very intriguing. I am interested to see the results.
- Deluxe Micellar Foaming Cleanser bu Garnier I don’t actually know how much this costs because it is free when you purchase another Garnier SkinActive product. But it looks interesting and I anticipate it will be very good.
I also got some aromatherapy items from Bath and Body Works that I will be doing individual reviews on. There is a sale today where their aromatherapy collection is 50% off if you are interested. Also, you can use the Promo Code: HELLOSUN for 20% off your entire purchase. Let me know what you are most excited for and what you want to see a review on the most.
Thank you so much for stopping by.! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to let me know in the comments what you are most looking forward to me reviewing and what you would like to see first. Also, let me know if you have tried any of these products and what you thought of them/think of them. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!