Hey guys! Welcome back. And happy March 1st! It’s exciting. The start of a new month is really exhilarating for me and I can’t wait to see what March 2018 brings me.
At the end of January I had 175 followers. Now I think I have 195. So 20 new followers isn’t bad. I’ve also been in touch with a couple of people who are going to be submitting pieces here so be on the look out for that. Many new changes are coming in March, a couple have already happened, so just be prepared for that when it comes. They will all be good changes I promise.
As far as favorites are concerned I tried a few new things this month and I’m excited to share my favorites with you. There are some beauty favorites, song favorites, and more.
- Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette
- Wet n’ Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Palette in Nude Awakening
- Stress Relief Body Lotion from Bath and Body Works
- Comfort Pillow Mist from BBW
- “Female” by Keith Urban
- “Daughters” by John Mayer
- “The Middle” by Zedd, Maren Morris, and Grey (If you have not heard this song please drop everything you are doing and go listen to it. Like right now. Don’t hesitate. Your life will change.)
I think those are my only new favorites. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let me know in the comments below what some of your favorite things in February were. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!