Hey guys! Welcome back. It’s that time of month again. No not that time of the month… It’s the end of the month, which means I get to tell you all the things I have been loving this month. Some things are fairly new, but other things are pretty old. Regardless, I love every single one of the these things. Before you leave be sure to comment below your favorite things from this month, so I have some things to try for April.
- CoverGirl Healthy Elixir Foundation
- Wet n’ Wild Photo Focus Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- Maybelline Fit Me loose powder
- L’Oreal Infallible Foundation Blender Sponge
- Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette
- Wet n’ Wild Gel Lip Liner (shade: Never Petal Down)
- KL Polish (will be reviewing this soon).
- Bath and Body Works Stress Relief Lotion
- “Potential” Danielle Bradbery
- “Worth It” Danielle Bradbery
- “Laying Low” Danielle Bradbery
- “What Are We Doing” Danielle Bradbery
- Cassadee Pope
- Kelly Clarkson
- Maren Morris
- “Female” Keith Urban
- “Parallel Line” Keith Urban (beautiful song)
- “Love Somebody” Brett Eldridge
- “Meet In The Middle” Zedd, Maren Morris, Grey
Those are all my favorites for the month of March! It truly was a great month. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Be sure to comment your favorite things down below in the comments! Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!