Hey guys! Welcome back. Happy Friday!!!! I am so excited. Today I thought I would share with you the places I hope to one day travel to. As a history major, some of these are for historical reasons, however, some of them are simply just my desire. Comment below some places you want to visit and where you are from!
1. Prague. Prague is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It is also a place where a lot of devastation happened during the Communist invasion in the 1950s. I want to go see the tribute of the Vanishing Man (Google it.).
2. Ireland. Ireland is beautiful as well and has also gone through so much for thousands of years. I really want to go to experience the culture.
3. Auschwitz. It is a Concentration Camp. Yes it’s depressing and not many people actually want to visit this place. But I think it’s important to learn about it and see where so much tragedy and trauma occurred.
4. Africa. I really wish I could travel all of Africa, and maybe I might. But I just want to go to a couple of different countries and see what it’s like.
5. Italy. This one is just for fun.
6. France. This one is mostly just for fun, but France also has an interesting history and I want to go and just experience France.
7. China. China is amazing and I know people who are from China. So I want to go and visit them someday.
8. Japan. Same as China.
9. England. Because who doesn’t want to go to London?
10. Canada. Canada has always fascinated me. I just want to go and see what the Canadians are really like and what their culture is like.
Those are just a few of the places I want to go. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Be sure to comment the places you want to visit and where you are from! Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time.