Hey guys! Welcome back. Happy Thursday. I know that most people make New Year’s Resolutions and then hardly keep any of them. However, you don’t need a new year to make positive life changes. You just have to make the decision and stick with it. There are some habits that you can start any time of year that will help you tremendously. Here are five that I came up with.
1. Waking Up Early. I am the worst about this. If I don’t have to drag myself out of bed, I don’t. And if I do, I do it at the last possible second. But I feel like if I got up a little earlier, I might be more productive in my day.
2. Praying/Meditating. I don’t have the habit of praying quite as often as I need to. I want to get into it more because it’s the best way to have a relationship with God. If you are not a religious person, meditating is a great alternative.
3. Stop Procrastinating. Even more than sleeping in, I am bad about procrastinating. It’s like a stigma or something. The less you procrastinate, the more work you get done and the more successful you will become. And who doesn’t want to be successful?
4. Exercising. It is so important. I will admit I don’t do it as often as I should, but I want to start again. Not only is it physically beneficial, but also emotionally and mentally.
5. Saving Money. Believe it or not this is the hardest one for me. I spend way too much money. Even though I have a lot of money saved up, I could have even more if I spent a little less.
Those are the five habits that you should start right now. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!