Hey guys! Welcome back. I have recently purchased some new things to try for you guys and I thought I would share them here. Let me know in the comments what you are looking forward to seeing me review!
- Smashbox The Cali Contour Palette.
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer.
This is my very first online Sephora order and I got some good stuff (I hope).
- Ciate London Chloe Morello’s Beauty Haul Volume II.
- Tarte Clay Clique Amazonian Clay Set (comes with bronzer, blush, and mascara).
- DevaCurl Melt into Moisture Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask.
- Lancome LA BASE PRO Perfecting Makeup Primer.
- Briogeo Deep Conditioning Mask.
- Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation & Concealer.
- Sephora Collection Sleeping Mask.
Which of these things have you tried? Which of these are you most looking forward to seeing me review. Let me know in the comments below and I will choose one lucky person to win a $25 Ulta gift card.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!