Hey guys! Welcome back. I apologize for such a late post, but I hadn’t sat down today and really devoted a lot of time to writing. I have started a couple of posts, but they weren’t really working for me so I trashed them. I settled on this topic because I wanted to play it safe. It is a relatively simple post. It’s the ten things I believe you should keep with you at all times.
1. Lip Balm. If you are anything like me and you have dry lips, having lip balm with you is a must. Your lips are super sensitive and need to be taken care of properly. Having lip balm with you at all times helps protect them and keep them fresh.
2. Hand Cream. My hands are also dry and start to hurt sometimes. Keeping a hand cream with me is a great way to have relief when I’m on the go and let’s face it, as a college student I’m usually always on the go.
3. Pressed powder or facial spray. If you have oily skin you may need powder to keep you matte and your oils at bay. If you are dry, I recommend a facial spray or even a primer water or dewy setting spray.
4. Concealer. Sometimes you need some cover up and having concealer is a great way to quickly cover up blemishes or acne that may be peeking through.
5. A versatile lip product. You never know when you are going to need to spruce up a look during the day. After a meal, before a presentation, or just to have some color. It’s good to have a product that works for you that will go with pretty much any look.
6. Mascara. Mascara is one of those things that fades quickly. Keeping mascara with you that you can apply quickly will help bring back the fullness.
7. Hair Ties. You never know when you might want or need to put your hair up. having hair ties is a great thing to have when you are in a pinch. You’ll be glad you have them.
8. Cotton Swabs. They are great to have if you have a smudge and need to clean it up quickly with something that is easy to dispose of.
Did I leave anything out? Let me know in the comments below! Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!