Hey guys! Welcome back. I hope your week is going well. I wanted to come on here and do a post that has been highly requested. College is expensive and making money is sometimes difficult when you already have so much to do can be overwhelming at times. But I have a few ways that you can make money while in college. I am partnering with Swagbucks to bring you this post.
1. This is probably the most obvious, but getting a part-time job is probably the biggest way to make some money. Sometimes it isn’t always possible though which is why I have a whole list of options for you.
2. The next best way is something I have personally been doing for a while now. Swagbucks is a a great way to earn money because all you have to do is take surveys and you get gift cards. All you have to do to get started is click here and get started. If you use my link when you sign up you will get $3 immediately and I will get $3 for you signing up. So be sure to sue that link to help us both out. Swagbucks really does work unlike some sites that make you jump through hoops to get your stuff.
3. Sell your stuff. You probably have a lot of stuff that you don’t need or want anymore. Selling it to other people is a great way to pick up some extra cash.
4. Tutoring. If there is a class that you are really good at, you can tutor some people and make some money. Most colleges have tutoring services that allow you to apply and work for them or you can do it individually.
5. Another great way is by babysitting or petsitting. There are a ton of great apps and websites that allow you to apply to sit for people who live close to you.
6. Blogging/Vlogging. A lot of college students do one or both of these. It’s a fun and creative way to make money.
7. Put away loose change. We all spend money in college. When you do, if you put away your loose change you will be saving money and eventually that money will become a good amount. Of course if you don’t use cash this can be a little difficult.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you find that at least one of these works for you. Use my link to sign up for Swagbucks and I promise you won’t regret it! I hope you find this helpful. Please like it if you do. Comment your favorite way to make money in college. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!