Hey guys! Welcome back. It’s time to continue on. Knowing what to have in your backpack is important and sometimes it can be overwhelming. You don’t want too much stuff, but you also don’t want to be without any necessities. So I have compiled for you a list of things I believe are essential to keep in your backpack.
1. Notebook. It is essential because you need to take notes during class. You need to have a notebook if you are going to the library to study. Really there is no reason not to have a notebook in your backpack at all times. Just trust me on this one.
2. Pens/Pencils. You can have both if you want, but it really just depends on your preference. Personally, I only use pens so I don’t really keep pencils with me. But it’s totally your call.
3. Planner. It’s good to keep your planner with you because inevitably someone may try to make plans with you and if you don’t have your planner it may be difficult to know when you are free. Also, it’s good to keep with you in case your professor changes something and you need to make note.
4. Healthy snacks. We all get hungry throughout the day and sometimes our schedules don’t allow us to go get something to eat. So keeping something in your backpack that will fill you up quickly is something I highly recommend.
5. Hair Ties. Sometimes we forget to grab one on our way out in the morning, but later on we want to put our hair up. Keeping one or two in your bag will save you in those moments and you will thank yourself.
6. Lip Balm. Because why not?
7. Water Bottle. Another good staple to keep with you. I feel very distracted if I don’t have a drink and water is a great way to stay hydrated throughout your busy day.
8. Hand Sanitizer. Sitting in class, touching door knobs, interacting with other people. It’s great to have hand sanitizer so you can always fight off those pesky germs.
9. Headphones. I never go anywhere without my headphones.
10. Keys. You need them to get back into your dorm so it’s important that you don’t leave them somewhere or forget them when you leave your dorm. Keeping them in your bag ensures that you always have them with you.
Those are the ten things I always keep with me in my backpack. Depending on the class, I might need my textbook as well. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if it’s helpful. Let us know in the comments what your backpack essentials are. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!