Hey guys! Welcome back. I wanted to share with you my goals for this semester since my semester officially begins tomorrow. As crazy as it seems that I am starting my last year of college, I am excited because I know this will be the best year yet. I am ready to start the semester off strong and share this experience with you!
1. Have “me time” every day. Self care is extremely important. I have preached on this so much. But I have a hard time doing it every single day. It is important though and I want to find that time everyday. Even if it’s just 15 minutes at night. I think my stress level will stay down if I make time for myself.
2. Enjoy the weekends. I have this thing where I end my week on Friday at 5:00. I don’t do anymore work until Saturday after brunch. But I want to make time to enjoy every weekend. I don’t want to be busy working the whole time. I want to spend time with people and enjoy building relationships. Because that is part of the college experience.
3. Keep working out. I want to keep working out and being intentional about the path that I am on. It’s already starting to pay off and I am excited for it to keep going. It’s something that is important for me and I am looking forward to the rest of the journey.
4. Get good grades. I want to get good grades every semester and I always do. So I feel like if I always make it a goal and a priority it will most likely happen.
5. Focus more on the positives. I always tend to focus on the negatives. I always think about the bad things that are going to happen instead of the good things. I want to be better at seeing the good and being positive and uplifting.
6. Work on feeling better. I am looking for ways to feel better. I have a lot of anxiety and sometimes my emotions get the best of me. But I really want to work through that and learn to stay calm and not overreact.
7. Do what makes me happy. I always tend to think about other people and what they will think when I make my decisions. But I have learned that I have to start living for me. I still care about other people and I still will take the important people in my life into consideration, but at the same time I want to do what is going to make me happy.
Those are my goals for this semester! Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed this and it inspires you to set your own goals. Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you haven’t already and I hope to see you next time!