Hey guys! Welcome back. Today I am going to share with you my current beauty wish list. This is partly for all of you who are looking to get me a gift ;). But also, I wanted to share with the rest of you what beauty products I am eyeing and would like to try in the future. I think these kinds of posts are really interesting, so I wanted to share.
1. Makeup Revolution Sophx Highlighter Palette. I have wanted this palette for some time and just never got around to purchasing it for myself. Hopefully soon I will have it and can try it out.
2. Urban Decay Naked Cherry Collection. I realize I probably won’t get the entire collection from one person, but I would really like a couple of things. Two big ones are the eyeshadow palette and the blush and highlight palette.
3. Too Faced Natural Face Palette. I love Too Faced and this palette has blushes and bronzers and everything one would need.
4. Clinique Bright All Night Set. Clinique has some really great products, but they are so beyond my price point. But this set would be a great set to get because it has so many products for such an affordable price.
5. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes. I go through these like crazy so a pack or two of these would be nice.
6. E.L.F. Cosmetics Skin Care Kit. You get three amazing products for only $18! This is probably the one thing on this list that I would love the most!
So it’s not a long list, but these are a few things I that are on my beauty wish list. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Comment below some items that are on your beauty wish list so we can all have some new ideas. Or comment some items you are loving! Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!