Hey guys! Welcome back. Happy Thanksgiving!!! I hope you are all enjoying your time and eating lots of good food. In honor of Thanksgiving I am going to share with you the things I am thankful for this year. I try to be thankful every day, so I have a pretty good list. 2018 has been a struggle for me, but I always try to see the good in the bad. I know I have so much to be grateful for. So here is my list.
1. My friends. I would not have made it through this year without all of my wonderful friends. I won’t name them all here, but they know who they are. They are supportive and encouraging. They love me unconditionally, and for that I am thankful. I am grateful for the people they are and for the person they have helped me become.
2. Education. There are so many people who can’t go to school, and I am thankful that I have the opportunity. I may complain a lot, but it truly is an amazing experience.
3. My job. Not only is it a way for me to make money, it’s also one of the best experiences of my life. Knowing that I get to make an impact on others and hopefully guide them in the right direction is such a blessing.
4. God. He is the biggest one. I am so thankful that no matter what He is by my side. Throughout all of my life, the good and the bad, He has been there with me. I have never known a love like His, and I never will. I am grateful that no matter what, He always provides for me.
5. Clementine Rose. She is a pain sometimes, but she also knows just what I need. She is so sweet and I love getting to spend time with her.
6. All of my followers. This wouldn’t be half as fun without all of you. I appreciate that you come back and read what I have to say. You are so supportive and encourage me to keep going. So thank you.
7. Finding my purpose. 2018 may not have been great, but I did find my calling. I am so excited to see where this journey takes me. I am also excited to take you on this journey with me.
Those are the big things I am thankful for this year. There are so many little things, but I’ll save you the time. Thank you all for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed it. Please like this post if you did. Comment below what you are thankful for. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!