Hey guys! Welcome back. I wanted to share with you what I purchased this weekend as a part of the Black Friday sales going on. I am super excited about all of these things, but specifically two things. I really didn’t get a ton of stuff, but what I did get is super exciting. So if you are ready to see what I purchased, just keep reading!
So I placed an order on Ulta yesterday afternoon and I purchased three things:
- The Anastasia Sugar Glow Kit- I have always heard great things about this and I’ve always wanted to try it. But I could never give in to the idea of spending $40 on it. But it was on sale for $24 so I snatched it up.
- Smashbox Mascara- I don’t remember the specific mascara, but I got the Smashbox one. It comes in red packaging. I purchased this because it was only $10 and I figured it was worth trying.
- I also purchased a gift for a friend and she might read this so I can’t say what it is.
Last night, I placed another order from Ulta:
- Flower Beauty Foundation and Concealer
- Flower Beauty Illuminating Finishing Powder
- Flower Beauty Hydrating Primer
And today I went on the Anastasia website and purchased:
- The Modern Renaissance Palette- I have been wanting this for two years, but like the Glow Kit, I couldn’t bring myself to spend $42 on it. But today I went to see if it was on sale and it was only $29.40! So I snatched that up too!
On Friday I also made a purchase from The Pulse Boutique. I purchased their cosmetic bag. I thought this would be perfect for my brushes! It was only $8!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let us know what you bought on Black Friday in the comments! Don’t forget to like before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!