Hey guys! Welcome back. November has come to an end and it is time for the last month of 2018! It’s hard to believe it’s almost over. Yet here we are. So today I am going to share with you my favorites for the month of November. This will include music, beauty, TV shows and more!
- Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Foundation- I fell in love with this foundation this month. It’s such a great product.
- Wet n’ Wild Photo Focus Foundation- I started using this more again this month and I was reminded why I love it so much.
- ColourPop No Filter Concealer- It comes as no surprise that this has been a favorite this month. I use it every single day.
- ColourPop No Filter Pressed Powder- This powder does wonders for me.
- Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Vault Collection- These eyeshadow palettes are incredible. Worth every penny I paid for them.
- L’Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara- I have tried so many mascaras and this continues to be my #1 favorite.
- E.L.F. Eyebrow Pencil- The only brow product I need.
- Smashbox Cali Contour Palette- This is great to travel with and has some really great products in it.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer- I found myself using this quite a bit this past month. It’s such a great shade and perfect for everyday.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush- Also perfect for everyday and just a product I love using. It’s such a pigmented blush and easy to blend.
- Morphe Highlighter Spark- This was my favorite highlight since I got it in my Ipsy bag. It’s pigmented and creates such an amazing glow.
- Kelsea Ballerini- She is such a beautiful up and coming artist with amazing songs. Both of her albums are absolutely indescribable.
- Kane Brown “Experiment”- This entire album is incredible. There are so many fun songs and some really sweet songs. I just love it.
- Young & Hungry- I binge watched this in less than two weeks. It was such a great show and super funny.
Those are my favorites for the month of November!!! Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Comment below what you have been loving this month. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!