Hey guys! Welcome back. Today I wanted to share with you Christmas traditions I want to have. There aren’t Christmas traditions I have because if you saw Blogmas Day #5 I mentioned that I’m kind of in that in between phase in my life where I don’t have any traditions. But hopefully by this time next year I am settled somewhere and I can start making some traditions of my own. These are the traditions I would like to have someday soon.
1. Baking cookies. This was never a major deal in my house growing up, but I really want to do this every year. I think it’s fun and they make great gifts for the people around you. It would just be a fun and creative tradition to start.
2. Christmas movie marathon. I don’t really like watching movies all that much, but that all changes during Christmas. I love watching all of the Christmas movies (with the exception of a few). I love Hallmark especially. It’s on all the time when I’m home alone.
3. Decorating!!! This is another thing that was never a big deal, but I also low key wanted. I just want to decorate. Like going to the Dollar Tree, getting a bunch of decorations, and just going all out. It would be so fun.
4. Sending Christmas Cards. I could have been doing this already, but just never have. So when I finally start all of my traditions I want to send Christmas cards. Especially to the people I won’t see as much anymore.
5. Santa Paws!!!! I did start this one this year, so it’s kind of cheating, but I definitely want to continue in the future. It’s such a cute idea and so fun.
6. Have a special Christmas breakfast. I would like to have something that I don’t have any other time, like French Toast or something like that. Something unique to Christmas.
7. Christmas Countdown Calendar. I tried to find one for this year, but I couldn’t find one that I liked that wasn’t super expensive, so I decided to wait.
These are Christmas traditions I want to have. What are some of yours? Let me know in the comments. Don’t forget to ask your questions to be entered into the giveaway!!! Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you tomorrow for Day #7 of Blogmas!