Hey guys! Welcome back. Today I wanted to share with you some things I have picked up on that help in the winter. With winter comes cold weather and frigid winds. Our beauty routine could use a transformation as we head into these cooler months. There are a few things that doing could help your skin feel fresh and hydrated. The air can make our skin and hair dry, which could alter the way our makeup looks.
1. Always remove your makeup. Keeping makeup on too long with the dry and frigid air can make it stick to your face. It can also sink into your pores. It’s important to remove any dirt and unnecessary oils so that your face has a fresh start.
2. Use a hydrating facial cleanser. If you don’t already, switch your cleanser to one that is hydrating. Use this twice a day, in the morning and night. This will help add moisture to your skin that will help keep you from feeling dry.
3. Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate. That dry skin leads to dead skin which leads to skin feeling heavy and rough. Exfoliating takes away that dead skin and leaves you with a more glowy complexion.
4. Use a facial oil. Whether you add it to your skin care or your makeup routine, it’s important to add good oils back to your skin. Washing and exfoliating can strip your skin of all the bad things, but face oils can add the good back to your skin.
5. Apply heavier face creams. Moisturizers are so important. They are specifically designed to put the right amount of hydration back into your skin based on what your needs are. This is one of the most important steps for winter.
6. Use eye creams. I used to not do this, and now that I do I notice such a huge difference. Your eyes are such a delicate part of your body and they need hydration in the winter as well. Under eye creams help with this.
7. Go for a hydrating mask. Masks are so important because they help give us what our skin needs. Hydrating masks are important because they sit there and your body really soaks in what it needs. This goes for both skin and hair.
Those are my beauty tips for winter! What are some of yours? Let me know in the comments! Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Be sure you ask your questions to be entered into my giveaway! Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!