Hey guys! Welcome back. Happy Blogmas. I hope you all are enjoying it. Today I am doing the Winter Tag. There wasn’t really one winter tag that I loved, so I am kind of pulling questions from a bunch of different ones that I found. Feel free to do this on your blog or answer the questions in the comments. Before we start, don’t forget to ask your questions for my Q&A so you will be entered into my giveaway. Now let’s get started answering these questions!
1. Favorite Winter Color? This season I am loving burgundy. I think it looks so great on everyone and it’s so classic.
2. What’s your favorite hot drink in the Winter? Hot chocolate.
3. Favorite Winter Nail Polish? Anything white.
4. What is your favorite thing about Winter? Christmas obviously! But outside of that, I love the snow. It hasn’t snowed much here yet, but I absolutely love snow. It’s so beautiful and magical.
5. What is your dream way to spend a winter day? I think my dream way to spend a winter day would be baking cookies with people close to me. Maybe watching Christmas movies or doing some holiday shopping.
6. How do you like to do your makeup in Winter? My skin is very dry, so I like to have very glowy skin during the colder months. For my eyes I like bold and sparkly looks.
7. What are the first three things that remind you of Winter? Snow, Christmas decorations, and hot chocolate.
8. Favorite Winter Scent? Anything Vanilla.
9. Favorite Winter Accessory? Gloves! They keep your hands warm and can look super cute! I love them!
10. Favorite Holiday Movie? I don’t really have a favorite, but I love watching the Hallmark Christmas movies!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Be sure to leave your responses below! I would love to hear them. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!