Hey guys! Welcome back. Today I wanted to share with you my favorite products for dry skin. As many of you may know, I have insanely dry skin and I am always looking to find products that work with it or for it. In the winter especially, it is important to have products that give hydration back to your skin. Please leave your favorite products for dry skin in the comments! Without further ado, let’s get started.
1. E.L.F. Daily Face Wash. This face wash is amazing because it is only $4 and it adds moisture to my skin without it being too much. It’s the perfect cleanser to use in the morning because it’s not too harsh and it really wakes up the skin.
2. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Lotion Cleanser. This is another really great face wash. It’s a little more expensive at $10, but I think it’s 100% worth it. I like to use this as my night time face wash most of the time. It cleanses really well without stripping the skin of any natural oils.
3. E.L.F. Illuminating Eye Cream. I only recently started using eye creams when I realized my under eyes were super dry. I got an eye cream in my IPSY bag from Hey Honey, but it does not even compare to my E.L.F. one. This eye cream really is hydrating and it really does illuminate the eyes.
4. Garnier Moisture Rescue – Dry Skin. This stuff is incredible. It comes in a little jar and it is pink. It’s the perfect gel moisturizer. It sinks into the skin nicely and really hydrates the whole face.
5. Flower Beauty In Your Prime Illuminating Primer. This adds a hydrating base to your makeup. Not only does it help your makeup last and act as a barrier, it really helps create a nice, natural looking glow under any makeup look.
6. Flower Beauty Light Illusion Foundation. This is a great full coverage foundation that has a soft, dewy finish. It also looks natural once it dries. It’s perfect for people with dry skin because it isn’t too heavy, but it does have coverage.
7. Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation. This is another full coverage foundation with a dewy finish. I think this one lasts longer than the Flower Beauty foundation. So if you are looking for the longest lasting foundation, I would go with this one. But you can’t go wrong either way.
8. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. This is a really great dewy concealer. It doesn’t look too heavy under the eyes and has pretty decent coverage. It really blends into the skin and leaves you looking natural, but still flawless.
9. ColourPop No Filter Pressed Powder. This is one of the best setting powders I have ever used. I use it to set my face and it doesn’t take away any of the glow I have. It doesn’t take away any of the work I have already done.
10. Milani Make It Dewy Setting Spray. This helps lock your makeup in place and gives you a hydrated look. Once it dries, all of your makeup has set and it just looks amazing.
Those are my favorite products for dry skin! Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!