Hey guys! Welcome back. Today I am answering all of your questions you asked. The winner for the giveaway has been contacted! All questions I received will be answered today, but if you have any more feel free to ask in the comments. Happy Blogmas and let’s get ready for Christmas!
1. What are your plans for Christmas? I honestly don’t know. It’s just kind of a basic thing here. We open gifts and have a meal. That’s about it.
2. What is the toughest part about being a blogger? Mostly just the fact that sometimes I put in a lot of work and my results don’t reflect that. But I’ve learned that it’s just part of the process and we all have good days and bad days.
3. How do you save money? I really just do. It kind of sucks, but I know it’s necessary. I also try to live off of the “I don’t have money” mentality even when I do have money. I always set a budget for how much I can spend. Things like that.
4. What other bloggers do you read? Kristen Shane, Beauty Beyond Bones, Bayance, Makeup With Shan, Something Different, etc.
5. How many kids do you want? I have no idea honestly.
6. Would you ever get a dog? Absolutely. I don’t care if it’s a dog or a cat. If they need a home, I will give them one if possible.
7. What is your favorite part about blogging? That I get to talk about things I love and passionate about, and you guys are impacted by it.
8. Do you see yourself blogging after college? Absolutely. I don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
9. Favorite Christmas Movie? Any Hallmark Christmas movie.
10. What would be your dream vacation? This is such a basic answer, but I really would like to go to Paris. Or Prague if I could.
11. If you could collab with one brand, who would it be? Oh that’s such a hard one. There are so many! But if I go with my gut, I would have to say Smashbox. I probably wouldn’t turn down an offer from anyone though.
12. What is your favorite song right now? “Miss Me More” – Kelsea Ballerini.
13. Would you ever dye your hair? No.
14. What is your next step? To grow my YouTube Channel.
15. What are you most excited for in 2019? To see how much my brand grows and how far I come this time next year. Also, to graduate from college.
16. What is your favorite junk food? I love chocolate.
17. Do you ever want a makeup line? I would definitely consider it. If that’s in the cards for me then great! If not, I have plenty of other directions I could go. I’m happy either way. But I would definitely consider it.
18. What show do you consider your guilty pleasure? Anything from the Bachelor franchise. I watch them all.
19. How old were you when you first started wearing makeup? And what inspired you? My mom started putting makeup on me in middle school. I started wearing minimal makeup on my own in high school. It wasn’t until after my Freshman year of college that I really got into it. What inspired me was all the YouTube videos I started watching. Specifically Casey Holmes. She is the first person I started watching and the only person I watched for almost a year. She essentially is where I first learned how to really do makeup.
20. Do you prefer Ulta or Sephora? I’m definitely an Ulta girl. But I love going into Sephora because I love the vibe. But I don’t usually makeup purchases from Sephora.
21. If you could only use one high end brand and one drugstore brand for the rest of your life, which brands would you choose and why? High end would be Tarte because I love every product I have tried from them. Drugstore would be ColourPop because they make so many amazing products and I love everything from them also.
22. If you had to choose between a full matte face and a full dewy face, which would you choose and why? A full dewy face because I think that’s best for my skin type.
23. What is your favorite makeup step in your everyday application? Mascara. My makeup look is only complete once I have mascara on.
24. What is one overly hyped makeup product in 2018 that you hated? I don’t know that there really was one.
25. What is your favorite Friends episode? The One Where No One Is Ready. I love it when Joey puts on all of Chandlers clothes.
26. What is your favorite thing to do outside of makeup and blogging? I love cooking. I don’t get to do it very much, but I do when I can.
27. What is the best advice you have ever received? Don’t tell people what you are going to do, show them what you have done.
28. What is one food that makes you happy? Hashbrown casserole.
29. What is your favorite type of cookie? Chocolate Chip.
30. If you could witness one event in history. what would it be? The day World War I ended. It seems like that was a good day for everyone.
31. What made you start blogging? I love writing and thought I could start a blog as a way to put down my thoughts.
32. Would you ever do a meet and greet? If there was ever a demand for it absolutely.
33. How do you like where you are currently living. It’s alright. I’ve lived worse places, but I will definitely be moving in June.
34. What is one thing you like about yourself and one thing you don’t like about yourself? One thing I like is how persistent I am. When I really want something I work hard for it. One thing I don’t like is how anxious I am. Sometimes I wish I could just calm down and live my life.
35. Name something you are really insecure about. My voice. Literally.
36. What is your favorite food? Chicken. Anything chicken is usually good.
37. What is one thing on your bucket list? To meet Jaclyn Hill. Because who would’t want to meet her?
38. Who is your favorite YouTuber? Oh this is another hard one. There are so many that I love. But my favorite is mentioned in this post.
39. What are your favorite TV shows? The Office, Friends, Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill.
40. Sweet or salty popcorn. Definitely salty.
41. What are some of your favorite books? Nicholas Sparks books.
42. Do you like TV shows or movies more? TV shows.
43. How has beauty changed for you since you got more involved? The drugstore has really changed and evolved a lot. I love how much better the foundations have gotten.
Those are all the questions I had! There were more than I thought there would be. Thank you to everyone who participated and messaged me with questions. The winner has been contacted. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!