Hey guys! Welcome back. Happy Christmas Eve Eve!!! It’s so fun! I am loving Blogmas this year and I have had so much fun creating great content for all of you. I have gained so many followers over the past few weeks, so if you are new here, welcome! I hope you stick around and continue to come back. A couple weeks ago or so I did the Winter Tag and today I thought I would answer some Christmas Tag questions. Feel free to recreate this on your own blog, or answer in the comments!
1. As a sibling, did a sibling ever receive a gift you wished was for you? I don’t think so. Not that I can remember anyway.
2. Be honest: Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts more? Giving gifts. Definitely.
3. Do you make New Year’s Resolutions? Do you stick to them? I always do, but unfortunately I am a part of the statistic who does not keep them.
4. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? I think one.
5. Have you ever made a snowman? Of course!
6. Is your tree real of fake? Fake.
7. What do you like to do on Christmas Break? Relax and get ready for the new semester. Also, shopping.
8. When do you start getting excited for Christmas? I’m always excited for Christmas.
9. Where do you usually spend the holiday? At home.
10. Who is someone who makes Christmas very special to you? Jesus.
Those are my answers! Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!