Hey guys! Welcome back. Merry Christmas!!! I hope you enjoyed your day. Mine was okay. I am super tired though. It’s kind of bittersweet because this means Blogmas is over. I have had so much doing Blogmas with you all this year and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I always have fun creating amazing content that you enjoy and this is just one of the ways I get to hang out and spend time with you all. 2018 has been a crazy year for me, and this is just the perfect way to wrap it up. So today I want to share with you everything I got for Christmas. This is going to be a long list because I am including things I got today, things I got before today, and things I got for myself. This may not be everything because I will most likely forget a couple of things, but this is the general list.
Things I got today:
- A new makeup bag – It looks pretty big, so now I have two travel bags. It also came with a bag for my makeup brushes, so I’m pretty excited about it.
- Luggage – I finally got my own luggage! I think it’s a three piece set.
- A Rug – I have always wanted one of those really fluffy rugs that are at Walmart and I finally got one today! It’s the perfect color too!
- Socks and Underwear – The socks I really wanted, the underwear not so much. I have plenty, so I may end up donating it or something.
- A new shirt – It looks really nice. I’ll wear it a lot most likely.
- New jeans – I won’t get much use out of these either because they are skinny jeans and I don’t wear skinny jeans. But maybe I can find someone else who would like them and could wear them.
- Scrap Booking Kit – This one I don’t really understand. I mean I have never had any real desire to scrap book, but I guess it’s okay.
- A coffee mug – I got two coffee mugs this year. This one is okay.
- Nail Polish Case – This is something I did really want. I’m going to love organizing all of my nail polishes and growing my collection.
- Makeup Brushes – I won’t reach for these very much because they are scratchy and just not my favorite. So I will probably gift these to someone else as well.
What I got before today:
- A ton of nail polish – I got 12 shades of the Wet n’ Wild nail polish. I don’t think I have ever tried this brand of nail polish unless it was back in the day. But the colors are really pretty and I look forward to trying them.
- Shower Gel and Body Spray – It’s from Bodycology and I think it’s in the shade Cherry Blossom. It smells really good, so I look forward to trying it.
- Money – Lots of money which I will have fun spending. You know. I have a problem.
What I bought for myself:
- A camera – I placed the order yesterday, so it should be here by the end of the week or next week some time. I look forward to finally being able to make good quality videos for you guys.
- A ton of makeup – I will be making a video showing you everything I got, probably when my camera comes in. I will let you all know when I do that. If you want to know immediately, you can subscribe to my channel here.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let me know in the comments what you got for Christmas! Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!