Hey guys! Welcome back. Today I wanted to share with you my new year’s resolutions. I think it’s essential to start a new year off with a clean slate and some goals that will challenge you to become a better version of yourself. I realize that many of us don’t always stick to our resolutions, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try. Because if you have nothing to work towards, you aren’t really trying to better your life. If you aren’t aiming at anything, you are never going to get anywhere. So I am going to share with you my new year’s resolutions in hopes that it inspires you to set some goals for yourself. We could all use some positive motivation to change our lives and the world around us.
1. Wake up at the same time everyday. Being in college, my days are not consistent. I don’t always have to be up as early on every single day. But I really want to work on getting up at the same time that way I am sleeping the same amount every night and using the extra time to work towards my goals.
2. Drink more water. I’ve been pretty good in the past about drinking water, but I really need to be better. It really helps hydrate and energize me.
3. Read more books. I have so many books to read and so many books to read, so there is no time like now to make it a priority. Reading really helps inspire me and I love so many books, so I want to get back on it this year.
4. Grow my YouTube channel. It’s my dream to have a successful YouTube channel, so this year is the year I will really invest in it and give it as much time and energy as I possibly can.
5. Stop procrastinating. I am the worst about procrastinating. Google Calendar really helps me plan my day and get my butt in gear, but I really need to utilize it more. Because the procrastination is really terrible.
6. Worry less. I spend way too much time worrying only to realize that it’s all going to work out in the end. So I really need to learn to just chill and focus on all of the good things that are coming my way.
Those are my New Year’s Resolutions! What are yours? Let us know in the comments below! Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Comment any requests or questions you have. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!