Hey guys! Welcome back. We recently did a poll on Twitter and 60% of you said your biggest challenge with your blog is growing traffic. So I wanted to sit down and share with you some tips on how you can grow the traffic that is coming to your blog. Whether you are an experienced blogger or a new blogger, it is always good to learn new ways that will help your blog grow into an even better version of itself. So if you are looking for some ways to grow your blog traffic, then just keep reading.
1. Respond to comments. One of the best ways to grow your traffic is to respond to the people who are already visiting your blog. People love bloggers who interact with them and build relationships with them and having conversations in the comment section of your blog is one of the best, and easiest, ways to do that. The more relationships you build the more likely your followers will share your posts and that will bring even more traffic to your blog.
2. Take advantage of Instagram. Instagram is a great tool because you can hop on stories and people are likely to feel a more personal connection. Instagram posts are great, but they don’t provide the same kind of connection. Talk to your followers and let them see that you are invested and working on things.
3. Schedule social media posts. Social media in general is one of the biggest tools out there when it comes to content creation. From blogging to videos to selling things online, social media helps you advertise. All you have to do is put in the work. If you can’t find the time, find someone who can. It was one of the best investments I ever made. You will see a huge jump in your traffic once you start utilizing social media.
4. Create amazing content. This might go without saying, but if you want people to visit your blog, you have to have great content. You have to be writing things people want to read and being genuine and authentic. Don’t try to write about things you know nothing about, but make sure that you are putting 100% in your writing. Write as much as you can and make sure you are creating the best content you can put out there.
5. Be consistent. When it comes to blogging, the more consistent you are, the more traffic you will have. The saying is true, “you get out what you put in”. If you only post once or twice a month, people won’t remember to come to your blog or they might lose interest. People like to read blogs by bloggers who are invested in their work. Make a posting schedule and stick to it. Give people something to look forward to.
6. Be patient. If you are just starting out, try to keep in mind that it takes time for your blog to gain status and credibility. The more you work at it, the more people will find it. Not every post is going to be popular and not everyday is going to have hundreds of views. Traffic goes up and down and that’s okay. Just keep working at it.
Do these tips help? Let us know in the comments. Also let us know if you have any of your own tips. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you find this helpful. Please like it if your did. Comment any other posts you want to see from us on tips for growing your blog. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!