Hey guys! Welcome back. It’s Friday!!! And that means that it’s time for a girls night! I came up with a list of fun things you can do with your friends to have an awesome girls night. They may not be the most original, but they are all super fun and things I know I would enjoy doing. Whether you stay in or go out, these are all things that would be fun. Feel free to leave your suggestions or favorite ways in the comments below.
1. Trivia Night.
There are always local places that do trivia nights. You could also do this from the comfort of your own home. There are tons of ideas on Pinterest and you could come up with your own. It’s super fun and interactive.
You could take a night time painting class with your friends, or buy the supplies and do it at home. Regardless, it’s a great way to have fun and let out your creative side. You might even discover a hidden talent.
3. Try out a new restaurant. Everything is better with food involved. Trying new restaurants can be fun and I always find it to be a great way to spend time with friends and just relax and talk.
4. Go dancing. You don’t have to be the best dancer to go out and have fun. It’s a great way to have a good time with your friends and burn off some calories. Just go let loose and have the time of your life.
5. Bake. It’s fun to bake and try new recipes, and it’s even more fun with other people there. So getting together with your friends and just baking and having chit chat can be a great way to spend your girls night.
6. Game night. Game night is always super fun. I personally love board games and card games. The more people you have, the more fun it is. It’s always fun and at times can be hilarious. There is no better way to spend time with people in my opinion.
7. Watch a movie. Whether you go out to the movies or stay in on the couch, watching a movie is always a good time. You could watch a super sappy movie or an incredibly funny movie. It’s always fun to watch movies with people!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let us know in the comments what you would like to see from us next. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!