Hey guys! Welcome back. Today I am sharing with you my top ten favorite products that are under $10. By this I mean they are each individually under $10. The collective list is way more than $10. And of course there are so many amazing products that are over $10, but this list is only for products that are under $10. There is not an eyeshadow palette mentioned in the video because there isn’t one I like that is less than $10. But that’s not to say that you won’t be able to find one. Without further ado, let’s get started!
1. Wet n’ Wild Photo Focus Foundation. This foundation is around $5 and it’s perfect for everyday. It comes in a glass bottle with a spatula which is great for easy application. I have traveled with this product several times and it never breaks. Such a great product.
2. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. I love this concealer. It has been a staple product for me for a very long time. I think it’s around $7 and it is super hydrating and easy to blend. The packaging is super nice as well.
3. E.L.F. Eyebrow Pencil. This is only $2 and I swear it is the easiest eyebrow product I have ever used. It sometimes breaks, but if you are super careful with it, it lasts for a long time. I highly recommend this.
4. Wet n’ Wild Color Icon Bronzer. This is an amazing bronzer. It has such great pigmentation and lasts for a long time. It’s around $4 at most drugstores and you get so much product.
5. E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen. This is a great liquid liner. It has a ton of product, it’s only a couple of dollars, and it lasts for a really long time. It has a felt tip, so it’s easy to use. There is honestly no reason to not pick this up.
6. ColourPop Creme Lux Lipsticks. These are only $7 at Ulta and they are super creamy. They have a great formula and they aren’t super drying on the lips. They last for quite a while.
7. Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder. I love this powder. It works really well with my dry skin. It helps my makeup last all day. It’s not super messy. The packaging is really nice. It’s just all around a great product.
8. L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara. This is right at $10, but it’s so amazing that I just couldn’t not include it on this list. It’s a great mascara and honestly my favorite mascara of all time.
9. Morphe High Impact Highlighter. I love this highlighter. It’s only $7 and it’s super pigmented. It lasts all day and is so flattering on the skin. It’s perfect for everyday and easy to travel with.
10. Wet n’ Wild Gel Lip Liners. I love these lip liners. Because of their gel formula they glide on the lips and don’t tug and pull like some liners. They are retractable, so I love the packaging. And they are only a few dollars!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let us know in the comments what your favorite products under $10 are. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!