Hey guys! Welcome back. I am so excited that February is finally here! It seems like January lasted forever! So many things happened in January, both good and bad but I am excited for a new month. It is going to be so great to start some new goals and hopefully accomplish as much as possible. We will see how it goes. I like sharing my goals because it holds me more accountable and can possibly help motivate and encourage you all to come up with your own goals for the month. So if you are interested in my goals for February, then just keep reading!
1. Read a book for fun. I have to read all the time for class, but sometimes that just isn’t fun. I have so many books that I want to read, so I really want to get started this month. I would like to have at least one book read by the end of the month. I love reading, but I get so busy with everything else that I hardly have time for it. But I think it’s important and really enjoyable, so I think it is a worthy habit to start.
2. Regular work outs. I did work out in January, but they weren’t consistent. I really want to get back on my Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday schedule. Even if it’s just a small work out, I really want to see myself do better about exercising this month. Physical health is super important and I really want to get in the habit of working out.
3. Organize my dorm. My room is organized for the most part, but I could probably organize it more. There are some things I need to get rid of, some things that need homes, and I just need to deep clean. I think it will really help clear my mind so I can focus on work and school.
4. Two days dedicated to self care. Mental health is also super important and it’s something I sometimes neglect. So this month I want to dedicate two days completely to self care. Ideally one will be at the beginning of the month and one will be at the end. I really feel like I need those days where I can relax and just take care of myself. I worry so much and stress a lot, so these two days will allow me time to take care of my mental health and refresh.
5. Walk outside every day that weather permits. I love walking outside, but it has been so cold lately that I haven’t been able to. But we have some warm days coming up so I will definitely be taking some laps outside. Walking outside allows me to breathe fresh air, clear my head, and get in some exercise. It is a huge stress reliever for me.
6. Pre-write and pre-film as much as possible. I like to be prepared and have all of my ducks in a row. Writing and filming in advance ensures me that I have all of my content ready to go, so I don’t have to worry about the day before or the day of when it is supposed to go up. This month I want to have things prepared as much in advance as I possibly can.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let us know in the comments what your goals for February are. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!