Hey guys! Welcome back. Today I wanted to talk to you about my bullet journal. I will be filming a video sometime showing you what it looks like and everything, but for now I wanted to write a post talking about everything that is included in it. Just so you all have a reference point and you can use it as inspiration to start your own if you wish. I only recently got into bullet journaling, so mine might not be as fancy or creative as others. But I created mine based on my needs and what I want my bullet journal to be used for. So if you are interested in what I keep in my bullet journal, just keep reading.
1. 2019 Goals. You guys know I am a very goal-oriented person. I strive to always be working towards a better version of myself, so obviously writing my goals for 2019 is extremely important to me. I like to have a visual at the front of my journal so I can go back and reference it in the future whenever I need a reminder or even for motivation.
2. 2019 Memory Bank. This is something I wanted to do just so I can record all the amazing things that happen to me this year. I just thought it would be a fun highlight reel of my year and how many great things have happened. I find that I sometimes get lost in all the bad things and all the negativity, but being able to write down all the happy times is something that I feel like will be really beneficial to me.
3. Workout Overview. This is something I will have to show you, but basically I created a chart and on the top I have 31 days and down the side I have all the months listed. This way I can track how many times I work out this year. Obviously I won’t mark off everyday, but I think this is a great way to visually track my progress.
4. YouTube Milestones. On this page I will be writing down all of the things I accomplish on YouTube throughout 2019. From tracking subscriber milestones, to video milestones, and anything else I deem a milestone. This is something I think is really going to motivate me and encourage me.
5. YouTube Video Bucket List. I have seen a couple of people do this in their bullet journal, and I think it’s something that is really fun. I love making lists and this seemed like such an interesting idea. Basically I will be writing down videos I want to film in the future and when I need a new idea I can reference this page in my bullet journal. If you have a requests for videos you would like to see, comment them below.
6. Blog Milestones. This is the same as the YouTube, except I will be tracking this for the blog. Hopefully I will be able to write 1,000 followers on this list this year.
7. Blog Post Bucket List. This is also the same as YouTube except for the blog. Comment below what you would like to see me write on this list.
8. (Month) Cover Page. Every month I will do a new cover page for that month. Everything else on this list will be repeated every month.
9. Giveaways. You guys know I love doing giveaways, so when I do giveaways I will write them here. I will include what it is, what it is for, the start date, and the end date. This will help me keep track of what I am giving away and how many giveaways I am doing. This way I can reference when it might be time for another giveaway.
10. Weekly Spread. I do have a planner and I use it frequently, but that is for academic related stuff. I try to keep anything else out of it, so not to confuse anything. I use my weekly spread in my bullet journal for things like my blog, YouTube, and work outs along with anything else. Basically, my bullet journal is for my creative space
I include a key in my bullet journal that I use in my weekly spread mostly. I use an x for anything I just cancel all together. I use a check mark for anything I completed. I use an arrow for anything I moved. This way I know everything that gets done and what doesn’t. I use the same key in my academic planner. It helps me keep track of everything.
11. Next Week List. This is a list that comes after my weekly spread. This is the only time in my bullet journal that academics come into play. I write down everything that is coming in the week ahead. This helps me plan and prepare. I include upcoming assignments, events or meetings I am having or attending, videos I am filming, and blog posts I will be writing. This way if I have time in the present week, I can start preparing or even get some of those things done in advance.
12. Expense Tracker. This is one of the hardest ones for me, but is also one of the most beneficial. This is where I track all of my spending every month. I have the date, a description of what the expense is, and whether it is a deposit or withdraw. I will be including what money goes into my bank account to have a clear reference as to what my expenses really are. This will be a visual so I am not spending money on unnecessary things all month long.
And that is my bullet journal. Nothing crazy, just me trying to organize my chaotic life. I will be showing you in my video what it looks like and how exactly everything works. I just wanted to use this as a reference point. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Comment below if you have a bullet journal and if you find it to be effective. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!