Hey guys! Welcome back. Today I wanted to talk to you about blogging and why I think you should start a blog in college. I started my blog in college and I am so thankful I did. It has led to so many wonderful things and I wanted to share that with you. I wanted to give you some inspiration and encouragement to start blogging. Even if you aren’t a “writer” or you think you’re not “creative”, you can still start a blog. You can write, share pictures, or even build a portfolio. You can use your blog for virtually anything. So here are some reasons why you should start blogging in college.
1. There is no time like the present. I don’t think it is ever too early to start blogging. Yes, the earlier posts might be a little awkward while you are getting the hang of it, but the more you post, the better you will get. Life is too short to wait for the “right time”. Start now and let it happen. It will get easier and it is so much fun.
2. Blogging is a productive hobby. Blogging is not only a great creative outlet, but it is also a very productive hobby. You are spending time working on your writing skills, your communication, and connecting with other people. That’s a pretty great use of time. Also, if you are spending time on social media, you might as well get something out of it, right? I think so.
3. It never gets boring. If it ever does get boring, you should stop. But honestly, I have been blogging for almost two years and it is never boring for me. I thoroughly enjoy blogging and creating content. It’s been a great experience and everyday is something new that I get to experience.
4. You meet incredible people. I wouldn’t know half of the people I know if I hadn’t started blogging. There are just so many different connections you can make. You make friends, business partners, and even people who work for brands that you love. It’s such an awesome way to network and get your name out there.
5. You will learn so much. Not only will you learn about writing and blogging, you will also learn about yourself. You will learn your passions and what inspires you. You will learn how to connect with other people and build relationships, both personal and professional. It’s so valuable, especially while you are in college.
Those are the reasons I think you should start a blog in college. So are you going to start? If not, what are you waiting for? Let me know in the comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope this is helpful. Please like it if it is. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!