Hey guys! I like to share my goals with you every month, and I think many of you enjoy it as well. So today I am sharing with my March 2019 goals. I have quite a few of them, but I think they are all necessary and they are all things that can be done over the course of the month. Some are personal and some are business related. I like to have a healthy mix, so this is kind of a perfect storm for me. Here are my goals for the month.
1. Get back into daily walks. I like to walk outside because it helps calm me and control my anxiety and stress. But the past couple of months have been so cold and dreary that it has been difficult to do that. Now that the weather will hopefully be warming up, I would like to hopefully get started again.
2. Read two books. I am looking forward to reading Girl Wash Your Face and I am hoping to get another one in as well.
3. Organize my room. It has become a bit of a disaster as of late, so I really need to deep clean and organize.
4. Limit coffee to twice a week. I am usually pretty good about this, but sometimes I have it every day and that’s just not good. So I want to make it a goal to only have it twice a week.
5. Focus on Instagram Story content more. Instagram is such a valuable business source, which is crazy to say, but true. I would love to be more active on Instagram stories to interact with my audience.
6. Promote blog posts more. If there is one thing I struggle with, it is promoting my blog posts. So this month I want to work with my social media team to get content out there even more than it already is.
7. Start my e-book. More on that later.
8. Listen to God. I know God has a plan for me, but lately I feel like I keep getting mixed signals. So I really want to focus on what He is saying and follow His will over my own.
9. Read my Bible every day. I don’t do this nearly as much as I should, so I really want to get better at that this month. It’s such an important thing to do and I really want to read my Bible every day and really think about what it says.
10. Start podcast. I technically have already started, but I’m still waiting for Spotify to approve it. Once I get approved I will start recording and everything.
What are your goals for the month? Let me know in the comments! Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!