Hey guys! Welcome back. You all seem to be loving my organization posts, so I am trying to do more of them. If you have any suggestions or requests, leave them in the comments below. Today, I am back with another organization post and it’s all about things you can do daily to stay organized.
1. Make your bed every day. This may not seem like an organization task, but it actually is. If your bed is not made, your room won’t look as put together. Your bed is a statement and if it’s not made, your room won’t look as organized. Also, if you don’t make you bed, you won’t be completing that first task of the day that helps you feel like you have accomplished something and inspire you to keep going.
2. Clean the counter after each use. Whether it’s your bathroom counter, your kitchen counter, or your dresser, if you use it, clean up immediately. This will keep things looking fresh and tidy all day. You will reduce clutter and notice that your space looks nicer more often than not. Wipe off the counter when you can. Not only will it look clean but it also gets rid of dust and germs.
3. Put away your clothes immediately. After you do laundry, put away your clothes. Don’t leave them in the dryer. Don’t leave them in the laundry basket. Don’t dump them on the couch and leave them. Fold them and put them away. You will be surprised at much organized your room looks and how much time you will save in the long run. Just get it done now.
4. Have a place for everything. Put your dirty clothes in a basket. Have a tray for your keys, wallet, etc. Have space on your counter or sink for your toothbrush, toothpaste, etc. Organize your counters and drawers. Make sure everything has a place. This way you know where everything goes and if it does not have a place, you know you probably don’t need it and can get rid of it.
5. Put everything back into its place. Now that everything has a place, it is important that everything you get out goes back to it’s place. It is essential to staying organized and making sure that things don’t get cluttered and you always have a nice, clean looking room without having to do a lot of cleaning once a week. A few minutes putting something back in it’s place will help you down the line.
Those are my daily organizing tasks! What are some of yours? Let us know in the comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!