Hey guys! Welcome back. We all go through times in our lives when we feel lost and like we have lost ourselves. I know there have been times that I have struggled and not really felt like myself. But I managed to find my way back every time. It’s not easy and it’s different for everyone, but I think it is something most of us struggle with at some point. I wanted to share some of the ways you can hopefully start to feel like yourself again. These are definitely things that help me.
1. Reevaluate what makes you happy. Sometimes the things that make us happy change. Sometimes we forget the things that make us happy or maybe we neglect them. So if you start to feel like you haven’t been yourself lately, reexamine what make you happy and start doing the things that make you happy. This may not be the total answer, but it is a step in the right direction. Hopefully, before you know it you will start to feel like yourself again.
2. Try a new hobby. Whether it is taking a painting class, starting a blog, or trying something completely out of your comfort zone, take up a new hobby. It can be fun and add some excitement in your life. If you are run down by your job and routines, starting a new hobby can help you feel better and bring joy into your life. It can even be something you do only once a week. You have an amazing opportunity to reinvent yourself with a new passion.
3. Appreciate who you are. For me, I have always struggled with not being confident in who I am. No matter how hard I work or how good of a person I am, I have always struggled with appreciating myself. But once I learned to appreciate what I was doing for myself and my life, I began to see myself again. I felt like I was growing into the person I am meant to be. Appreciating yourself is sometimes difficult, but once you figure it out you will start to feel like yourself again.
4. Clean. I know I talk about this a lot, but it’s only because I really believe in it. The power of cleaning is alive in every aspect of your life. Whether you are decluttering and organizing your room, removing toxic people from your life, or cleaning up your social media, cleaning is a great way to get back in touch with yourself. Because as you are cleaning up physical things, you are also cleaning up your mind, heart, and soul. You will start to feel that connection with yourself again.
5. Remember that change is a part of life. We sometimes feel out of touch with ourselves after a big change comes. From moving to the ending of a relationship, we often feel like we lost ourselves in the process. So it’s important to keep in mind that change is going to happen and what matters is how we deal with it. We have to try to regain what we feel like we lost during the change. We have to see that change is always a positive if we allow it to let us grow.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let us know how you work to feel like yourself again in the comments. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!
Enter the giveaway!!! —> Click here.