Hey guys! Welcome back. For many of us, we have times when we feel stuck or overwhelmed. This can be one of the most negative parts of our life. Therefore, it is important to know how to react and respond to these times. They aren’t easy, nor are they fun, but there are ways to help us get through these times. Most of us thrive on progress and success, so feeling stuck is a terrible place to be. Thankfully, I have a few things that might be able to help if you feel stuck.
1. Listen to yourself. Your body knows more than you think. If something doesn’t feel right, know that it is okay to listen to what you want to do. Listen to your gut. We all have instincts and it is important to know when it is time to pay attention and listen to what you think is best. Disregard the rest of world. Don’t listen to the advice, the people who think they know better than you, or anything else. Take the time to listen to yourself. Give yourself a chance to find what is best for you and then run with that. It may be a success or it may be failure, but at least you know you are doing it for you.
2. Figure out what your vision is. It is important to know what you want. As I said, listening to yourself is important. That is the first step to finding your vision for yourself. Once you figure out what it is, write it down. Remind yourself of it everyday. Keep reminding yourself and you will start taking action. This will help you get unstuck and know that you are making progress. Forget everything you feel like you have to do and figure out what you want to do. This will help you make progress.
3. Take care of yourself. Making sure that you are taking care of yourself will help you in knowing how to proceed. Give yourself time to rest and do things that you need to do for your mental, physical, and spiritual health. If you are feeling overwhelmed it may be because you are not getting enough rest. Make sure you are sleeping an adequate amount and taking care of your health. Eating right and exercising are two major components of helping you feel less overwhelmed. They will also energize you to want to keep going.
4. Ask for help. Don’t be afraid to reach out to someone when you are feeling stuck or overwhelmed. It doesn’t matter if it is a friend, a therapist, or anyone really, asking for help and talking through what you is going on is a big help. You will start to realize that everything is going to work out. I know when I get overwhelmed, I feel alone, but talking to someone helps me realize that I am not alone. It gives me an opportunity to work through things and get myself on the right path again.
5. Remember that it won’t last forever. When we feel stuck or overwhelmed we often get the feeling that it will never end. But that is far from the truth. The truth is, all feelings of being stuck and overwhelmed do go away. Sometimes we have to take steps to help them go away, but if we do what is necessary, we will get through. It’s not the end of the world, even though it sometimes seems that way. It ends with time and we just have to get through it. So always remember that as long as you allow yourself time to get through it, it will pass and you will move on.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Let me know in the comments what else you would like to see. I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!