Hey guys! Welcome back. Today I wanted to share with you my March and recap all that went on. Hopefully this inspires you to look back at your own March and mark some progress and see what needs to be worked on in April. As many of you know, I always share with you my goals at the beginning of each month. But I never share with you what comes of those goals. So I decided to do that today. I will go over each of my goals and tell you if I reached them or not.
1. Get back into daily walks: I did do this. When it’s not super cold or raining, I go outside and go for a walk. I don’t do it everyday, but I do it as much as I can.
2. Read two books: I did read two books, but I don’t really count that because I read them for class. I would have liked to read two for pleasure.
3. Organize my room: I did this, but it definitely needs it again.
4. Limit coffee to twice a week: I did do this. Some weeks I didn’t have coffee at all.
5. Focus on Instagram story content more: I did do this. There is more coming in April, so be on the look out. Follow us at lovegeekygirl.
6. Promote blog posts more: I did do more of this, but I need to keep going with it.
7. Start my e-book: I haven’t made much progress on this, but I started coaching instead.
8. Listen to God: I definitely did this and I will share that story later on.
9. Read my Bible everyday: I need to do this more often than I do. It did not happen everyday unfortunately.
10. Start podcast: I did start it, but it is not available yet.
Those were my goals and how they went! Be sure to check back tomorrow for my April goals. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!