Hey guys! Welcome back. Spring cleaning is coming, so I am going to share with you my list of things I have on my spring cleaning list. So hopefully this list inspires you and helps motivate you to either clean these things, or create your own list. But these are things I think everyone should have on their spring cleaning list. All of these things are extremely important and it’s honestly probably about time that we did them.
1. Your makeup brushes. I honestly hate cleaning my makeup brushes. It is such a time consuming thing and they take so long to dry. But I know it needs to be done, so it is on my list. I will probably be doing this this weekend so that it is done and out of the way.
2. Your makeup collection. I know I have products that probably aren’t any good or that I don’t use. So I need to go through my makeup and throw away the bad stuff and donate any of the stuff that is still good that someone else could use. It will help me better organize my collection and have a solid inventory of what I have.
3. Your closet. I need to go through my clothes and get rid of things I don’t wear, things that are ruined, and donate clothes that someone else can use and benefit from. I know I probably have quite a few items that are just taking up space.
4. Your email. This is a big one. Go through and get rid of emails you don’t need, organize your inbox, and respond to emails you may have ignored in the past. It is really satisfying when you get through it all and it look like you actually have your email somewhat put together. Let’s just hope it stays that way.
5. Your friends on social media. This is a huge one as well. It can be kind of awkward to go through your friends list and eliminate people, but it honestly will make a huge difference on the content that shows up and the amount of spam you get. It will also help you evaluate relationships and see if they are needed on your social media. If you don’t know them, you probably don’t need to have them on social media.
6. Your finances. I am really bad at this, but I know how important it is to organize my finances. I need to know how much I have, how many bills I have, and how to keep track of it all. I need to keep up with how much I have spent and how much I have left. So I know that in the next few weeks I need to take a close look at my finances.
7. Your schedule. I look at my schedule a lot, but I need to really sit down and get it all sorted out. It keeps me organized and focused. I always need to know what is going on and make changes as they happen. So cleaning up my schedule is definitely on my list.
8. Your bags. I need to go through my backpack and my purse. I know there are things in both that I don’t need to keep in there. Going through them is going to be a big project I do one day just to get it over with. It will help me out a lot later so I don’t keep having to dig through all the stuff.
9. Your phone. I really need to go through my phone and clean it up. I know I have a ton of pictures and things I don’t need anymore. I need to clear my history. I need to get rid of apps I don’t use. Cleaning up my phone is another big project I need to do.
10. Anything you don’t need. This could be clutter, relationships, shoes, etc. Anything you don’t need in your life, let it go. You will feel so much better. Just let things go that aren’t meant to be in your life.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let us know what is on your spring cleaning list because we all need one. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!