Hey guys! Welcome back. I am currently 21 and today I wanted to share with you what I want my life to look like. These are things I would like to see happen before I turn 25. I recognize that not all of these could happen, but I think it’s nice to have a vision. So here are 25 things that I want to do before I turn 25.
1. Create a list of accomplishments. I would like to create a list of accomplishments that I have for my life. I am guilty or focusing only on my failures, and within the next few years I would like to recognize my accomplishments. I think it would be a really great to know what I have done and be proud of myself.
2. Visit a place I have never been. I would like to travel somewhere and visit a place that I have been. I think travel is so important and really beneficial. I want to get out of my comfort zone. Now I just need to decide where I want to go.
3. Read 25 books. It seems like a lot, but I have already read a lot of books. But I would like to read more. I want to read at least 25 books and become more well read than I already am.
4. Learn how to cook. I know how to cook a few things, but I would like to learn how to really cook. I want to be able to make real meals. I want to be better equipped in a way that when I hopefully one day have a family I can cook things that they will like.
5. Continue to grow my blog. I will continue to blog for as long as the internet holds out. So by the time I turn 25 I would like to have a fully flourishing blog. It is something I am very passionate about.
6. Saying no more. I have such an issue with saying no. I always have. But I want to learn to say no to things I can’t do or don’t enjoy. I get too stuck in a cycle of saying yes when I don’t want to find a way to get out of them. Life is too short and I want to enjoy it as much as I can.
7. Get a tattoo. I know it seems strange, but I really want to get a tattoo. I want to get a lightning bolt on my wrist. I know that seems random, but when I get it I will explain more about why I chose that particular tattoo.
8. See a movie alone. I would like to go to the movies by myself. I have no issue with eating or shopping alone, but going to the movies alone scares me for some reason. So I want to face that and go to the movies by myself.
9. Live alone. I technically live alone now because I’m in college, but I want to have my own apartment. I want to have a kitchen and a bathroom all to myself. I think it’s one of the great adulting experiences.
10. Start a savings account. I have a savings plan and I have savings, but I don’t have an account dedicated to it. So I really want to put all of my savings into an account so I actually don’t get tempted to spend it all.
11. Attend a concert. I’ve never been to a real concert, but I would really like to go to one. I just think it’s a great experience and I really feel like I am missing out. So hopefully someday soon I will get to go.
12. Take more pictures. I know some people say they should take less pictures, but that is not the case with me. I am not the best photographer, so I don’t take many pictures. I end up missing out on capturing some great moments.
13. Go on a road trip with my friends. Whether it’s the friends I have now or the friends I have in the future, I want to go on a road trip. It’s just such a fun experience and a great way to make lasting memories.
14. Make a new friend. I won’t be where I am forever, so wherever I move to I would like to make at least one new friend. I know making friends as an adult is difficult, but I know I will need at least one.
15. Hit a fitness goal. I am always setting goals, and fitness goals are a part of that. I don’t always share them because I choose to keep that private. But I would love to hit a huge fitness goal by the time I am 25.
16. Host a Thanksgiving Dinner. For some strange reason, this is something I have always wanted to do. It just seems like another one of those experiences that would be so much fun.
17. Buy something ridiculously expensive. Not just because I can, but also because I know I have worked hard and saved for it. I would like to reward myself with something I wouldn’t ordinarily be able to afford.
18. Let go of toxic relationships. I am ashamed to admit I have more of these in my life than I should. I shouldn’t have any really, but I have several. I would like to let go of these relationships as soon as possible.
19. Take care of a house plant. It sounds simple, but I don’t have a green thumb. So being able to keep a plant alive more than a week or two would be big. I can keep animals alive, but I struggle with plants.
20. Go To Las Vegas. It just seems so fun and I want to visit just to see what it’s like. I don’t really gamble or anything, but I just think it would be a really great trip to take with some people.
21. Pay off my debt. I don’t have as much debt as I could, but I still want to pay it off. I don’t want to still have debt when I’m 40. I want to start paying it off and get it paid off as soon as possible.
22. Go to therapy. Since I transferred colleges, I haven’t been to therapy. I used to go once a week. I think it will be beneficial for me to start going again once I am settled somewhere and know what I am doing.
23. Get a credit card. For the sole purpose of building my credit, I know that credit cards are extremely beneficial. So I really want to get one once I pay off my debt so I can build my credit for the future.
24. Rescue an animal. I have a cat, but she was given to me by someone else. I do love and appreciate her, but I would love to be able to go to a shelter and adopt another cat or a dog.
25. Just be happy. I would love to learn to just be happy. It is so important and I feel that I typically focus on the negative. Hopefully as time continues to pass I can learn to just keep being happy and content with my life.
Those are 25 things I want to do before I am 25. What are some of yours? Let me know in the comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!