Hey guys! Welcome back. As you know at the beginning of each month, I tell you guys what my goals for the month are. But today I wanted to share with you my overarching goals. These are some of my more long-term goals in both my blogging life and my personal life. I hope this will keep me accountable and maybe inspire you to take a look at your goals and what you hope to see in the future.
- Start a newsletter – I would love to start having a weekly or monthly newsletter for you guys telling you everything that is going on and what is coming up. And maybe some fun things. Let me know in the comments if this is something you would like to see.
- Work on my next big resource for bloggers – I would like to come out with an e-book on how to create content or how to balance your blog. It will most likely be this summer before I can actually sit down and write it. But I think it would be really valuable to a majority of my followers.
- Stay consistent on Instagram stories – I recently started getting into social media more and one thing I have a heavy focus on right now is Instagram stories. I share more of my daily life on there. So if you are interested in that you can follow us at lovegeekygirl. It’s an interesting time over there.
- Get back into my workout routine – I have kind of been doing this, but I need to make it more of a priority. Unfortunately it is the first thing that gets bumped if I need to move something.
- Deep clean – It will happen. It has to happen. Hopefully soon. It really needs to be done and I need to get on the ball. It’s just something that usually gets put on the back burner with everything else going on.
- Daily Devotionals – This is something I think would really help me. Not only will it bring me closer to God, but it will also help me relax and get into a more positive mindset. It’s a big goal for me.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let us know in the comments what some of your goals are. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!