Hey guys! Welcome back. I don’t know about you, but I am very much a realistic person. I don’t take many risks or chances. I stay in the safe lane and just try to keep afloat. However, I recently realized that there are benefits to chasing the crazy dreams. Good things come to those who take chances sometimes and mix things up. There is a certain kind of passion and energy I get from it that I otherwise would not get. So here are some reasons I think you should chase that unrealistic life.
1. You aren’t guaranteed a long life. You don’t know how much time you have here on Earth, so why not go after what you want? Even if it seems crazy, it’s worth finding out if there is something there. Your life is short compared to most things so you shouldn’t waste that time if you know there is something you want.
2. Only living in your mind isn’t beneficial. If you are only living in your mind, you aren’t really living. You have to be present in the life you are living. So you should chase your dreams and see what will come of them. That way you are allowing yourself to live life freely.
3. Reality confines you. Living in reality is great sometimes because it keeps you grounded. But it can also restrict you from living up to your full potential. So you should definitely chase those unrealistic dreams. This keeps you from being tied down to one place and never seeing beyond your backyard.
4. Living by other people’s standards and expectations only leads to resentment. Letting other people dictate how you should live your life will only lead to you resenting them and a life of misery and regret. You deserve more that that. So make your own decisions based on what you want and need.
5. You become the author of your own story. Chasing the unrealistic life is wonderful because you are writing the story. You are in control. You are rejecting what the world has told you to be and you are doing it your own way. There is bravery and courage in that that is unlike anything else.
6. You will start to truly love your life. If nothing else, chasing the unrealistic life you want will teach you how to love yourself. You will learn that you are worthy and unique. You don’t have to live by the standards society has set out for you. Because the truth is, society and reality isn’t all that great. So do your own thing.
I challenge you to chase the life you want, even if it seems unrealistic. You might just be surprised. There are some crazy things that have happened in my life that I never thought possible. All because I took risks. It is amazing to see how much your life can change when you start believing in yourself.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let me know in the comments what your thoughts are. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!