Hey guys! Welcome back. I can’t believe it’s almost May! Time just keeps flying by. It is also almost the end of the semester, and that is something I am really happy about. Today I thought I would share with you my favorites for the month of April. I have quite a few, so hopefully you find some new things to check out. It was a month of a ton of new discoveries for me, so I’m looking forward to this.
- Tarte Base Tape Hydrating Primer – I love this primer. I never thought I would find a high end product that I absolutely had to have in my collection, but this is it. I absolutely love this primer. It is really hydrating and helps my makeup look even better. I recommend checking this out if you have dry skin.
- Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Foundation – This is definitely a must have. I have dry skin, but I really love this foundation. It is great to wear on days when I have a lot going on and I really need my makeup to last all day.
- L’Oreal Fresh Wear Foundation – This is the perfect everyday foundation. It is lightweight and is a natural finish. It wears really nicely and I just love the way it looks on my skin.
- Wet n’ Wild Photo Focus Foundation – I love this foundation and I have for a super long time. I love the packaging, it is affordable, and it is better than all the high end foundations I have tried.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer – I love the hydrating finish of this concealer. I started wearing it with the Wet n’ Wild foundation and it’s honestly just a great combination. These two products together are less than $15.
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer – Of course, I can’t forget about this concealer. It is my go-to on days when I need a full coverage, lasting finish. It really helps my makeup look great all day.
- Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder – If you have dry skin (or oily) and you need a new powder that won’t look cakey on you, look no further. This is such a great, affordable powder.
- TooFaced Ethereal Setting Powder – I love this powder, but I hate the packaging. It is so messy. But the powder is so great that I use it anyway. It really sets my makeup, but also smooths everything out.
- ColourPop Pressed Powder – If you are looking for a good pressed powder, this is the one. It sets my makeup but doesn’t cause dryness. It is really great for everyday looks and when you are in a hurry.
- Physician’s Formula Bronzer and Blush – I use these products all the time. They look great on my skin and they last all day.
- Neutrogena Healthy Glow Bronzer – I only recently discovered this product, but I still have to mention because I have used it almost everyday for a week. It is such a great product.
- Ofra Highlighter – This is a super great, pigmented highlighter. It is glowy and you can build it up to get the pigment your want.
- ColourPop Pressed Highlighter – This is a more affordable option. It is just as good as the Ofra one if you like drugstore and affordable makeup.
- ColourPop Individual Eye Shadows – I have a couple of their eyeshadow palettes, but the individual shadows are just so good. And they are only $4. I highly recommend building your own palette.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara – I can’t forget my favorite mascara of all time. Nothing compares to this.
- Briogeo Micro-exfoliating Shampoo – This stuff is amazing. It really exfoliates my scalp and gets rid of a lot of the dry, dead skin.
- The Mindy Project – I finished the show this month! I loved it. The ending was really perfect. I highly recommend it if you have Hulu.
- Tenille Arts – I recently discovered her music and I love it.
Those are my favorites for the month! What are some of yours? Let us know in the comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!
Don’t forget to shop the boutique here. Use the code WELCOME20 for 20% off your first purchase. We have over 200 items to choose from!!!