Hey guys! Welcome back. If you caught yesterday’s post, you will know that I talked about being in a blogging rut and how to get out. So today, I thought I would do a follow up and give you a few ways that you can take your blog to the next level. If you are serious about blogging, you are going to want to invest in it and advance it. But how do you do that? That is what I am here to share with you.
1. Go self-hosted. Going self-hosted means you move away from free blogging platforms and invest in your own domain. You can do this through places like WordPress, but you would own it and it would remove the .wordpress part of the site. There are a ton of benefits to this. You can start making more money from your blog, you gain more attraction, and it just shows that you are serious and your followers will appreciate that.
2. Up your social media game. This is something I wish I had done more in the beginning. But because I didn’t I was able to see how truly valuable it was. Don’t get me wrong, before I started using social media to really grow my blog I did pretty well. I had a steady increase in followers. But with social media, I was able to increase that number quite significantly. So if you want to take your blog to the next level, I highly recommend getting into social media as much as possible.
3. Engage with your followers. Reply to your followers, comment on their posts, connect on social media. Start integrating more and more ways for your followers to connect with you. I recently started using Patreon to connect with my audience and give them even more ways to be involved. Just try to come up with new and exciting ways to engage and this will help build up your blog.
4. Have a real strategy. It is important to have a strategy when it comes to growing your blog and gaining followers. Have a posting schedule, a set time for promotion and engaging on social media, and anything else you need to plan for. This will help you be prepared and know exactly what needs to be done. Having a strategy will take your blog from being just another hobby to your favorite thing in the entire world.
5. Have consistent branding. Having a logo and theme is the best thing I ever did for my blog. I have pink everywhere, but that’s our thing. We like pink and it looks really nice. Having a brand for your blog will help you take your blog to the next level. People will see that you are serious and there will be more engagement. People will be able to connect with your blog and recognize it.
6. Consider getting a blog coach. Having a blog coach can really help you take your blog to the next level. They can help you with what you need to have in order to be a serious blogger. They can give you tips and help you with things like creating content, design, and growing your audience. If you are ready to step up your game, I recommend looking into hiring a blog coach.
Those are my tips for taking your blog to the next level! What are some of yours? Let us know in the comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!