Hey guys! Welcome back. I hope you are have a great week. I know that we all have bad days. Sometimes we have bad weeks. But I think it is important to have some comfort things that can help us get through the bad days. So today I thought I would share with you my bad day essentials. These are the things I depend on when I am having a bad day and need to feel better.
1. Writing. The biggest thing for me when I have a bad day is being able to write. Whether it is blogging, creative writing, or journaling, I love being able to write. It helps immerse into another world and I am able to forget about everything I have going on for a little while. It is such a blessing to be able to write.
2. Workout. Workouts really help me when I am having a bad day. I can relieve stress and let out some energy. It is a great way for me to have time for myself and do something good for my body. When I have a bad day I really try to find time to workout and get moving.
3. Food. By this, I mean good food. Comfort food that helps me feel better and fills me up. Food helps me when I am having a bad day because for some reason I just find comfort in. I don’t eat everything all the time, but if I am having a bad day I like to have a treat. It really helps lift my spirits.
4. “Feel good” things. I like having a good book, a nice bath, some candles, a good movie, some chocolate, and anything else that makes me feel good and helps relax me. It is such a great feeling when after a bad day I can relax and just enjoy time for myself. It helps me be grateful even for the bad days.
5. Pamper essentials. Face masks, hair masks, nail polish, and more. I love pampering myself and doing things that are not only good for me, but also make me feel good. I love being able to do a nice face mask and love the way I feel after. Bad days are the perfect days to pamper yourself.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let us know in the comments what your bad day essentials are. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!